Here is a sample of the fun things that we get to do in our family with our music. I wonder what instruments that Stephen & Emma will play someday...
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here is a sample of the fun things that we get to do in our family with our music. I wonder what instruments that Stephen & Emma will play someday...
2 comments:
SO cute! I love it! And - DUH Stephen will be a violinist like the rest of the family! We already have all of the sizes! JK We'll let him do what he wants! ;)
Hello Gustavesons!!! We are offically bloggers... I love your site. It's so fun to see all your cute grandkids. They are growing up so fast! Our blog is paulanderinmathews.blogspot.com Check us out! Hope you're doing great! We haven't seen you in too long.
Post a Comment