
We are soooo excited for the Vance's and the Jenson's coming next week for Thanksgiving and then off to the Happiest Place on Earth! We will celebrate Hannah's 5th Birthday in the Magic Kingdom! It will be so fun to see the big "D" all decorated for Christmas. It truly will be magical!
Friday, November 9, 2007
DISNEYLAND OR BUST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'm so jealous! I wish I could come too! We had so much fun bumping into you last time. Take lots of pictures for me! I hear the castle is going to be so beautiful all done up for the holidays.
I'm So Excited! I can't wait!
:( I want to come too!!! How fun to have all the family together for thanksgiving!! THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!! I love you guys and want to see you..
Wow, that's sounds like a blast! What a fun time of year for that. Haven't seen you in a long time. Are you still alive? Just checking! You know what sounds good...ICECREAM and I believe I am the proud owner of a raincheck!
Post a Comment