Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break Crusin'


This past week we enjoyed Spring Break with a Cruise to Mexico. Holly invited her friend Sam and they had a blast. We mostly slept, ate, worked out in the gym on the ship, ate, saw shows, ate, enjoyed the sun, ate, played ping pong, ate, went ashore, ate, and ate some more...did I mention the food was incredible? It was a first cruise and the 5 days was plently. I'm still feeling like the house is rocking back and forth!

5 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Yay! You are back! We missed you tons and it was so good to see you today at Costco. Great pictures, it looks like fun!

mnhvance said...

Great blog posts! Great trip! GREAT NEW LOOK!

Heather and Trevor said...

WHAAAA! I want to go next time!!! Why....you ....want...to ......leave.....me! :(
HAHA LOL! Glad you had fun! and we could house sit!

Chefwife said...

Hi Gustavesons! It's Jaime Bunker Taggart. It looks like you have been up to a lot of fun. I miss you guys, hope you continue to do well. totallytaggart.blogspot.com

Jer and Jealin said...

Sounds like so much fun. I love food. That makes me want to go on a cruise, just for the food. Good thing you worked out, right? :) I got your comment and laughed so hard. The cutest chin, huh. I love you!!