Monday, September 10, 2007

September 2007

Sweet September

7 comments:

mnhvance said...

Love it mom! Great to see you joining the world of blogging! You guys are awesome!

Heather and Trevor said...

Yeah! Mom! Now we can blog together! Check ours and send us comments! Love you!

Dana said...

I'm glad you are blogging too! I love your face! I want to lick it! mwa! mwa! mwa!

Jer and Jealin said...

Hello! I am also glad you are blogging! We love you guys, as well, but we don't want to lick your face, sorry. ;) Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Okay, Emma is tooooo cute....I love the Hedgehog comparison but what is a Hedgehog ?

Anonymous said...

Nothing like Creme Brulee in its homeland!!! This is one way I might be able to see you on a regular basis. Haven't learn how to blog yet. Someday. Maybe :?

Anonymous said...

Sharyl doesnt play many video games! But I agree, Emma is a cute little bug...