Thursday, September 20, 2007

Check out my Slide Show!

7 comments:

Alesa said...

I love your slideshow! I love you!

Heather and Trevor said...

Mom! I love it. I am so glad that you figured it out! It adds so much to your page! I feel like the "no! stop! don't take my picture!" girl! THey are like all of me! sORRY! Am I that much of a Ham!?! Wait don't answer that ! . . . .

Dana said...

I love your slideshow too. That was a fun reunion. Mwaa!

mnhvance said...

I wish I could have been there! The pictures are so cute! I miss my parents..my sisters..my cousins! Great job mom!

mnhvance said...

Yes, Heather is a ham. But Emma is a much bigger ham! She inherited great genes! It's so fun to see the pictures mama! Great slide show!

Jer and Jealin said...

Cute pics! Look at that slideshow, you are already a professional blogger. Way to go! I promise I will call you soon. You owe me a raincheck to the icecream parlor, if I remember correct!ly

littlegusgus said...

my blogs cuter....jk i love you mom